Global VOIP leader leverages B2B tech content marketing with KODA
September 27, 2022
● Client: Leading global VoIP custom software maker with 600+ clients across
● Industry: IT
● Area of operation: Global
● Products/ Services: Content services
● Employees: Over 300 employees
The India-headquartered global software maker was looking for a content partner to
meet its diverse content needs spanning long and short form assets including
newsletters, EDMs, press releases, social media posts, videos, blogs , guest posts
and case studies. This was to be adequately supplemented by whitepapers, e-books
and pillar content forms.
The company was looking for a partner who understood the B2B Tech Marketing
space and would create content that’s accurate, well written and deliver as per
Koda helped the company to chart out appropriate content to meet its objectives and
establish itself as a thought leader with well-crafted content. Koda’s expertise to
create various form factors helped the company in ramping up its content marketing
The client leveraged this partnership with KODA to create a content repository in
various form factors.
● Created multiple types of digital content.
● Created content featuring Gartner and other such mentions for the company.
● Created 50+ different long form content types each month (Blogs/ Guest post/
Social media/ Linkedin post / Video scripts / Emailer/ Newsletter/ Ebook/ PPT).
● Helped build reputation through well researched and written B2B content
within the IT sector.
● Website overhaul (relaunch).
Check what the Client has to say about the engagement with KODA
“After we started working with Koda, we were able to generate content in a much
more efficient and scalable and timely fashion. The Koda team of writers were able
to grasp and understand our unique needs. The content required fair comprehension
of programming languages, VoIP space, and trending topics like AI/ML, and
DevOps. The team’s effort in research and writing authentic content shows in the
assets produced. It has immensely helped in our marketing campaigns,“ says
Priyanka Tiwari, Senior Manager Marketing.